Thursday, June 25, 2020

hey sailor, hey sailor, HEY!

Today has been spent in this 1960's go-go girl outfit!
Well, at least so far.
I'm thinking about spinning around the purple Planet
after I'm done "Quantum Leap"-ing...
we'll see!
That will require me to put on real clothes, though, so...
I just may decide to stay in this nightgown.
(smile!)
It's snug enough that I don't have to bother with a bra,
but super-comfortable and soft and - dare I say - sexy!
Hence to call out to the boys who ever wore Crackerjacks
from a girl who belonged to Uncle Sam's Canoe Club!
(smile!)
Seriously, though, the only reason this was not a "Nudist Camp"
day was because I had love to send out in the mail -
so clothes were needed before meeting the mailman with
outgoing messages to be held in hands.
Love and Mother Pat's Easter Soup recipe - in her own writing -
to cuz'n Michelle, her one-and-only niece, in Virginia.
Love and thanks to Christina for mothering me, and bringing her mother to help.
Love and easy dinner recipes (including Chop Chop) to Dood and Laura and her youngest son, with them for the summer.
Love and a birthday poem to my sis-in-law Mary: "Wishing you happier times galore,
and all you want... plus more!
", a la Dr. Seuss.
Love, love, love, love...
all we need is love.
The Beatles were right!
Now, lime to go a-leaping, so a-leapin' I shall go!
(smile!)

No comments: