Tuesday, June 30, 2020

duck duck... boat?

Thanks, Melanie Goldey, for making me laugh!
I'd visited fb to post my June update, trying to light a candle against the darkness, and ending up arguing with my niece Emily about the use of face coverings.
She was not reading my messages or she would have realized I was in agreement with her stance about them not benefiting the wearer, but she missed what I was saying about their benefit to everyone else.


So, I'm going to watch "Father Of The Bride Part II" while TBS is still offering it for free.
But first, here's the upbeat note on which I exited that social media site!

--- * --- * ---

Melanie Goldey
30 June

“How has your 5 year plan changed with the pandemic?”


Enocha VL: No plan. Just winging it.

Melanie Goldey: Perfection.

Melanie Goldey: “I might migrate to a different career path. Things are flying south in entertainment right now.”

Rouge Myke: If the bridge is too low, how will she duck?

Megan Jones: The bills keep piling up.

Arthur Digby Sellers: Melanie Goldey, SUPA DUPA FUN.

Anthony Pierpaoli: Won’t lie, I’m quacking up a little.

Jewlia Goolia: In all honesty... that 5 year plan looks way better than what I’ve got going on!! You can call me Cap’n Mallard from now on!

--- * --- * ---

Don't you just love that last person's screen name?
Almost straight out of "The Wedding Singer", a movie I adore!
Oops, movie's starting... and I even have popcorn!
(smile!)

No comments: