Friday, April 3, 2020

felt up and laid down - a roof's tale

The roofers from AE cut me some slack and let me sleep in until almost 9 AM on that Friday morning.
Thanks, guys!
I prefer a leisurely start to my day.
(smile!)
Then they set to work, going and going and going all day long...
making it look easy as they kept it up into the last hours of daylight...
oh, yeah!
Here they're hittin' up the back, hard, and first thing in my day.
Yeah, man, that's the way we do it, not in the road!
As I had written before, it was a bit frustrating to know they were just out of reach.
Damn social distancing!
In less than three hours, the old covering and underthings had been stripped away.
The roof was left butt-naked for all to see as it laid back and basked in the late morning sun.
Oh, yeah, baby, was it as good for you as it was for me?
(smile!)
Time for a bit of a breather -
to relax, so to speak -
and maybe a bite or two -
before going at it again -
getting all felt up during this afternoon delight,
up on the roof,
for the next...
four...
hours...
oh, yes, yes, YES!
(smile!)
Hey, I was so relaxed after having a lot more action that I didn't even mind all the noise around me -
that's how good it was!
But were they done with showing how experienced they were?
Ah, no, baby, time to go for the big one and whip it..
going for the gold -
the Golden Cedar treatment -
and it feels like the first time!
That's most def a new fav!
(smile!)
What did they do next?
They flipped over to my back side to give it a go with that new stuff, that's what they did!
They'd already gone from nine to five and it was past quitting time, but they were still going strong,
going the distance!
Yes!
(smile!)
By day's end, it was quite a scene!
The men had been chasing daylight, able to lay down as fast as they were getting it up.
Indeed, from this view looking out my back door, they'd just been tossing off wrappers all around
in their desire to please,
to get up,
to get it on,
and to get down tonight.
(smile!)
Well done, men!
All in all, that was most of a lost weekend in a single day!
Sweet dreams to you...
I've already had mine!
(smile!)




No comments: