Friday, July 10, 2020

another survey gets results!

As I've already demonstrated, I'm one of those who fill out surveys.
It doesn't matter if there's to be a possibility of a financial reward or not.
Remember, I've always been a participating part of an audience, right?
So, how is a business to know what they're doing well or what needs improvement if no one bothers to respond?
Cricket chirps are only helpful to other crickets.
(smile)

I don't always get any response to the surveys, but once in a while a business will send a follow-up email or letter or phone call.
The American Red Cross is certainly one that tells me "message received", with thanks.
Planet Fitness not only called, but later sent an email to try to resolve a problem.
Blue Apron has demonstrated that they will not only respond, but also resolve, a problem.
Truly, Weight Watchers has been the only business that clearly does not read messages from their members, but that's okay: I cancelled that subscription, back in April.
But guess who does pay attention to survey responses and emails?
CVS!
Rather, I should specify that the one oh Highway 80 does.
I was there on Wednesday, responded to their survey last night, and this came today!

"9:38 AM 10 July 2020
Dear Faustina,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on July 09, 2020 regarding your experience. We are delighted that we were able to provide you with a great store experience.
As the Store Manager, I am particularly pleased that you found our service to be exceptional.
I would like to personally invite you, at any time, to let me know how we are doing and share any specific ideas for us to continuously provide positive experiences to all of our customers. Please feel free to contact me at the number below or respond to this email.
Sincerely,
Cody Head
Store Manager
CVS/Pharmacy
912-898-0375
"

Well, how about that?!
I could positively feel the smile in the words!
So, I wrote back, of course, and will certainly do as Cody asked.

"10 july 2020 1:57 PM
Dear Cody,
Thank you for the offer.
This was my first time to this CVS in years.
To add a bit of variety during this time of pandemic, I vary which store I visit, like a little mini-adventure, making mental notes on which to avoid on future trips.
Yesterday, I had given myself a drive to Tybee, with a plan to stop by your store on my way home.
I am so glad I did!
This is one I will return to.
"

Indeed I will.
This particular store is not located close to my home, but it certainly was a pleasure to shop in and was definitely a safe experience.
Sure, I went on a weekday, not a weekend, so that helped.
I also went during the day, when folks who work will not be shopping, so that helped, too.
But the store itself was airy and bright and clean and uncluttered...
which are pretty much the reasons I prefer grocery shopping at Publix.
I've just responded to a survey from them - wonder if they'll contact me?
As Frasier Crane would say, "I'm listening."
(smile!)

No comments: