Friday, December 11, 2020

holiday for the birds!


Aren't they absolutely adorable, all decked out in their brand-new holiday finery?
They more assuredly are!!!
That top hat on the one is super-fun, and certainly sporting the Christmas colors of red and green, and just look at that fluff of fringe on the crown!
Yes, indeed, that first niece of mine knows how much I love the fringe!
(smile!)
She made that hat and scarf, by the way.
She also made the pink and blue scarves flaunted sportingly by the other two birds, who, as it turns out, are sister and brother.
(smile!)
I think Christina crocheted the articles of clothing, but it may be knitting - I honestly cannot tell the difference between the two styles of handiwork.
I had mentioned to her last weekend that I might need to bring the flamingos into the house, as the nights were a bit too chilly for them to stay outdoors.
Then, today, among her other 'saving starfish' acts of kindness, she brought gifts for the four little flamingoes....
such a sweetie she is!
Here she is, hard at work posting a video for her students after lunch with me at one of our favorites places: Cici's Pizza!
Hahahaha! Hahaha!
No, seriously, she was doing work and we were at the pizza place!
She really likes all the variety and I really like being with her, so it all works out quite beautifully!
Plus, I do so enjoy pizza and this is one of the few places that makes it just the way I like it - no mozzarella, please! - and still makes it taste fabulous.
How wonderful to share my favorite food with her!
Even more so, how decidedly wonderful to have her to myself for more than two hours!
Blessed am I!

No comments: