Thursday, December 3, 2020

so very not the elf you are looking for

I am so having fun looking for elves!
This may not have been a viable source, but it sure tickled my fancy! 
Yes, that's Sam Beckett on the left, as an acrobat in a circus act.
The young woman in the middle is the sister, with dad there in the brown checkered bathrobe.
For the first time in a while, I had caught "Quantum Leap" and it offered me three episodes, all in a row on one night, that are favorites.
Those would be: Sam as a mortician solving the death of an 18-year-old German girl; him as a elderly black pool player (with failing sight) shooting to save his granddaughter's budding blues club; and him as a tights-clad high wire artist.
I very much liked those latter two, of course, as he was showing off his body in both of them.
Thanks, Comet TV.
Right time, right place!
I just need to remember the new schedule starts an hour later and goes for two extra hours.
 
And this is how I finished up the night: with "A Christmas Story" from the year that gave me two nieces and one nephew.
They're all 37 years old now and so is it.
That would mean Ralphie is 45.... hahahaha!
And, yes, that person in the red tunic is dressed in an elfish style, but his mannerisms are off the mark.
Definitely an ogre in elf's clothing!
(smile!)

No comments: