Friday, September 4, 2020

mine! mine! mine!

 
Oh, joy!
I had felt so bereft when the flock flew off that my first niece had come to my emotional rescue with a fresh infusion of pink birds!
Oh, joy!
This time, I have not a flock but a flurry of flamingoes!
Yes, that is how I have christened them and I just know Christina would approve!
(smile!)
 
 
Oh, joy!
I had thought of placing them all together or straggling them on one side of the yard, but I very much like this configuration.
With two nestled along the grassy spiral of the Japanese magnolia and the other pair keeping company under the pear tree, I can see flamingos from every front window!
Oh, joy!
From my front porch, I see...
pink birds that are mine, all mine!
Oh, joy!

1 comment:

faustina said...

By the way, I had shared these bits of gaiety and mirth with my family and friends on fb and they all got perked up - oh, joy!
Which people were they?
Josie Coleman-Williams, Penny Walker Bos, Danny Beam, Gene Perrone, Jennifer Lee Bowers, Dawn Iannacone, Danielle Houston, Kimmi Sampieri, Kate Strickland, Frank Dinan, Yvonne Serensky, Cathy Lewis, Donna Strickland Torres, Lorrie Bernhardt, Bryan Pridgeon, Amanda Mack, Penny Guenther, Kyuu Arez, Lynn Lee, Andy Pena, Donna Howard, Craig Johansen, Cindy Lacount P, Stephanie Mostashari, Patrick Young, Susan Daggett, and Sarah Logan-Reynolds.
Whew!
That's TWENTY-SEVEN touch-and-go visits, scattering flamingoes like party glitter into their lives!
i thank You, God!