Thursday, December 24, 2020

definitely the elf i'm looking for

No, no, no, not this one.
True, Alec Baldwin is more in my age-group, as he was born a month before me, so I certainly would not mind his shoes under my bed...
but he comes with a cluster of 6 children under the age of 6, so maybe not.
Here he is, as the elf not to meet in a dark alley, in an old SNL skit resurrected for the holidays.
LOL!
This guy isn't dressed as an elf...
how did he get into this post?
Hahahaha! Hahaha!
Actually, he's from a movie earlier, "A Christmas Too Many".
And: he's a Kevin cum Kevan !
Born with the "i", he changed to the "a" and added an "s" to his middle name for a show-biz surname.
He's three years older than me...
so his shoes can go 'neath my bed.
(smile!)
And what's with this guy?
He's not an elf, nor is he a Kevin of any spelling, so why is he here?
'Mercial, 'mercial, 'mercial, baby!
Hey, I couldn't resist including Satan with his latest squeeze, Miss 2 0 2 0!
And just how was it that they hooked up in this year of pandemic?
How else, but through a dating site!
I guess Match is one of the reasons the COVID rate is so high for the 18 to 49 age group!
No, thanks... looking for an elf!
Goodness gracious!
These aren't elves, either, but at least they are  a bit closer in appearance!
These tiny guys are actually part of the Kringle family that raised baby Claus when they found him.
No, really, I learned that from the mailman in "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town"!
That was even a musical, so the story had to be true... 
especially if told by Frank Sinatra as a singing postal employee!

Still looking for an elf to bring home for Christmas?
Well, my gaze-casting is done!
"Let's Make A Deal" for the smiling fellow behind Wayne Brady, please!
I must say he made me pay a lot more attention to the show this morning -oh, yeah!
Sadly, I tuned in just a little late, so I don't know if he ever got to take a chance on stage... but I'll certainly give him one!
Santa, I've been a very good girl!
After all, this is what one of my fb friends is getting under her tree!
Like me, she's a Boomer, so I guess getting Jake on a lake would make her a cougar, not a purple panther like me.
I mean, just look at this guy, would ya?
I'd say he's in the late 20's to mid 30's bracket for his age and the 9.5 to 10 bracket for his looks -
you know, for those who prefer cuddling up with hard muscles.
That's not for me, never has been.
I'll take the tall, dark-haired elf from the game show, please.
Let's make that deal, Santa!
(smile!)

No comments: