Tuesday, May 11, 2021

gifts of support and love on fb

Faustina Smith
(posted 8 May 2021)
My brother, Ronnie, died today from lung cancer. He was 58.
This photo was from our usual birthday luncheon in 2015.

Frank Dinan
Sorry to hear that, Tina. He is with God, now.

Sharon Frain Novinger
I’m so sorry to read this Tina! Sending you much love

Betsy Provost Kameron
Damn it!!
Eternal rest grant upon him.

Travis Spangenburg
Oh, I’m so sorry

Cyndi Dyches-Linthicum
I am so sorry for your loss! Thinking of you and hope God gives you peace in this difficult time

Stacey Hutson Stanbro
I'm so sorry Tina. Hugs to you my friend.

Doula Kristin Stout
I love you, Tina. I am so sorry.

Lynn Lee
Baby I’m so sorry! I love you and if you need anything I’m here.

Betsy Provost Kameron
Had some really good times and some really scary times with this man during the good years.
Missing the good times for sure. So sad. Eric and now Ronnie. So hard. So sorry. Prayers.

Constance Carter
I send prayers and condolences to you and your family.

Mindy Rubin
I’m so sorry for your loss, Faustina. Hold fast to your sweet memories together.

Lynn Trussell
Im sorry to hear this sweetie

Jim Reed
My most sincere condolences, Tina.
I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you and your family.

Brooke McArthur
I’m so sorry

Emily Barry Blackmon
I am so sorry love you

Julie Roundtree
Oh, goodness. I’m so sorry, Faustina.

Robin Ritenour Jenkins
I’m so sorry Tina.

Damon Smith
The man, the myth,the legend....RAS......RIP uncle ronnie

Karen Sherman
So sorry...........

Cathy MacGowan
Thoughts and prayers coming your way. So sorry for your loss.

Tony Clarke
So sorry for you lost...

John Denion
So sorry Tina. All our love...

Kathy Hodges
I'm so sorry.

Cathy Lewis
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jason Arons
Condolences to you and your family

Susan Kempf
I am so completely heartbroken. I just saw him a week ago or so and stopped to talk with him. I had no idea that he'd been suffering from cancer. 
All my love to you and your family.
Tina, I don't know if you clearly remember who I am, I dated Tony back whenever he rented Smitty's house on Bonaventure road. The last time I saw you was at Thanksgiving at your mom's house (may she rest in peace), a very long time ago.
I had remained friends with Ronnie and throughout the years I would see him around and I would always stop.
We had fun conversations about many things and he was always so kind to me.
On occasion I have bumped into Smitty but it's been a while. Please give him my love and prayers.
Whenever I went by the gas station 10 days ago or so, Ronnie was sitting on the side of the building.
We had a nice chat and I helped him out a little bit with water and money, he didn't ask me to, I wanted to.
He's helped me out through the years and I was just doing the same.
I know one thing he always talked to me about was your mom.
I'd lost my dad 10 years ago and Ronnie and I commiserated over our folks.
I'll miss him very much.
I'm truly saddened by this and I sincerely send prayers to you and the entire family.

Faustina Smith
Bless you, Susan Kempf. 
I didn't worry about Ronnie's choices because I knew he had so many people who cared for him and looked out for him. 
Thank you for being one of his Earthly angels.
 
Hallie Henry Allgood
We talked to Mary today. I am so sorry for your loss. It’s always so hard to lose a sibling.
Ronnie is in a glorious new home with no pain or disease. Hugs to all of you!

Marcia Ford
I will surely miss my friend. RIP Ronnie Love you to the moon

Amy D. Jenkins
Love and hugs, Tina.

Wendy Taylor Pena
Sorry to hear your sad news

Yvonne Pizzo Roach
I’m so sorry to hear this news. Let me know if I can do anything for you!

Caroline Switzer Verner
Faustina, I am so very sorry! Sending much love to you and your family!

Susan Carlile
So sorry to hear this Tina!

Susan Small Daggett
So sorry! I can’t imagine losing one of my siblings.

Terri Tatum
Sending you and your family prayers. What a nice guy.

Linda Farris
I am so sorry for your loss.

Hema Kaviratna
So sorry for your loss

Patrick Young
Sorry to hear, Faustina!

Deborah Ray
sorry to hear that

Penny Guenther
Oh, I'm so sorry, Tina.

E Ayse Gard
I am so sorry for your loss Tina, my condolences to you and your family

Monica McDermott
Tina, I am so sorry to hear this. I am sending many thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Donna Summerlin Torres
So sorry for your loss with my deepest condolences

Linda Combs
So very sorry. Losing a brother or sister is hard. I lost my brother 10 years ago and still think
of him all the time.
Keep the beautiful memories in you heart. Prayers to you and your family

Inessa Inna
So sorry

Mary Harris Pulwarty
So sorry my friend, prayers for you to find peace.

Linsey Lee
I’m so sorry to hear this.

Lynita Spivey
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sue Kosokowsky
Sorry for your loss, many prayers to you and your family.

Penny Walker Bos
Tina, I'm so sorry. You were such a fantastic sister and gave Ronnie such love, encouragement, and support.
Im saying prayers for you, Tony E Smith, Smitty Mary Ward-Smith and all his children and grandchildren.
My Deepest Condolences, Deepest Sympathy and Many Prayers

Axelle Kieffer
I am so sorry for your loss Tina

Fae Hill Kameron
I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you, Smitty and Tony.

Sherry M. Allen
My love and prayers

Dandy Barrett
May your pain ease quickly, Faustina.

JinHi Soucy Rand
Tina, I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending you the biggest hug and all of my love.

Dan Jaworski
So sorry for your loss.

Sherry Moore
I am so very sorry for your family's loss. Prayers of comfort to you and your family.

Kate Strickland
I'm so sorry Tina.

Keller A Jones
I'm so sorry, Tina. He was so young.

Shawn Latta
My condolences to you and yours.

Barbara Namkoong Gooby
I'm so sorry for your loss. My brother died at age 55 from complications of diabetes.

Mark Rand
So very sorry, Tina. Much love to you and your family.

Sandy McCloud
So very sorry!

Kathy Landers Schaal
So very sorry for your loss. Praying for you. Much love.

Gloria West Frazier
So much love toward your family

Sarah Logan-Reynolds
I’m so sorry. Hugs and grace.

Karen Halloran
Oh, I am so sorry! Sending hugs snd prayers...

Lydia Kaye Clothey
I'm so sorry to hear this. And I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs and praying for you
as you process.

Jackie Frant
I’m so sorry. May he rest in peace

Margaret Clay
Oh I'm so sorry, Tina!!

Donna Howard
Oh no!
He was loved thats for sure...

Genie Brazzeal Lawson
I’m sorry, Faustina! May his memory be eternal!

Sara Thompson
I’m so sorry.

Stroud Williams
So sorry for your loss. 58 is way too young

Danny Lewis
Oh no, I am so sorry.

Venita Johnson
So sorry my God bless you. And comfort you at this time. Love you.

Justin P. Kent
So sorry, Faustina. My love goes to you and your family.

Stephen Morgan
I am sorry to hear. Love y’all

Robin Johnson Maddox
So sorry to hear this. Praying for the family.

Amanda Kulkoski
Sending my love. So sorry.

Shavon Peacock
Our condolences Tina for the loss of your brother Ronnie. Take care.

Bunny Jones Roberts
I’m so very sorry Tina

Tara Kelly
I am so sorry, Tina. Sending love and hugs your way.

Deborah Stewart
Our prayers are with you.

Stephen S Gerard
My sincerest condolences, Tina.

John Mattingly
Very sorry for your loss, Tina.

Marshell Major
My condolences to you and your family.

Cindy LaCount Pinion
I’m so sorry! My sincere condolences for you and your family!

C Robb Worthington
So so sorry! Condolences.

Bonnie Clark
So sorry Tina.

Jeff Powless
So sorry for your loss Tina. Sending you a massive hug and all my love.

Susan Morgan
Sorry , my thoughts and prayers are with y’all

Marilyn O'Mallon-Stockdale
Peace

Judith Kessler
My deepest condolences. Sending love and prayers.

Michelle Davidson
So sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and love

Jenna Davidson
I’m so sorry for your loss Cousin Tina!!! Sending you so much love!!

Rush Robbie Prouty
So sorry for your loss, my cousin.

Martin Johnson
My sincerest & deepest condolences to you & your family.
You were there for me & my family & we are here for you.
Please let me know if there's anything we can do. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Faustina Smith
So sorry for your loss. I lost my brother last summer to respiratory problems...
I wish there was a way to take away the pain of losing a family member. You are in my prayers.

Jan Parham Williams
Sending our prayers and condolences to you and your Family!

Stephanie Mostashari
Tina, I’m so sorry for your loss. I love you

Bryan Pridgen
So sorry to hear! Thinking of you.

Dee Smith Phillips
My heart hurts hearing this. Ronnie Smith was the 1st of the Smith family that I met.
I met him just down from his house when my girlfriend and I were walking home from school one day.
A smile that stretched for miles. All the love to you Ronnie.
Many wonderful memories playing Spades and going to a concert.
Keeping Tina, Smitty and Tony in my heart and prayers.

Rhonda S. Curby
So sorry Tina. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Linda L. Walker
You were a wonderful sister to Ronnie.
Our Heavenly Father knows the many ways you showed love for him throughout his life.
I love you dearly and I am proud to be your Aunt. May Ronnie rest in peace.

Lorrie Bernhardt
I’m so sorry Faustina. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

William Peterson
I am so very sorry

John Tisbert
Tina,sorry for your loss.

Lorretta Ruggiero
I am so sorry. That is way too early for a life to end. Big hugs.

Bryan Roussell
So sorry for your loss! Please accept our condolences!

Faustina Smith
Many thanks to all for your kind words and loving hearts. Ronnie's obituary was printed in
today's newspaper.
https://legcy.co/3bkTUG0
Ronald Smith Obituary (2021) - Savannah, GA - Savannah Morning News
LEGACY.COM

James Metzger
Sorry for your loss, it must be hard to have a bother die so young.

Susie A Ingram
So sorry for your loss..

Faustina Smith
Families First has the obit posted, with photo, as I intended it to be, as a free-style poem.
https://www.familiesfirstcare.com/ronald-allen-smith/
Ronald Allen Smith - Families First Funeral Care & Cremation Center Savannah, Georgia
FAMILIESFIRSTCARE.COM

Sheryl Petroski Pena
I am so sorry for your loss Faustina

Lindsay McCord Norman
Tina, I am sorry for your loss.

Caroline Switzer Verner
Thinking of you, Tina, and hoping you are doing okay. I’m so very sorry for your loss. 

*****
So much love, for me, for him, for us.
Paul and Cathy called from California, with so much love, and we talked for almost an hour, with plans made for a visit next month.
Jeff called from Michigan, with so much love, and we talked for over an hour.
My stepmom, Bonnie, called from Alabama, with so much love, and we talked for 30 minutes, with plans made for a visit this summer.
i thank You, God.

No comments: