Thursday, January 14, 2021

musicians = food puns

Jay Sinclair, former deejay at various radio stations in town, posted this meme of Fleetwood Mac & Cheese on fb. 
It all got pretty well heated between him and his friend, Keith, and I was just glad to be in the audience!

Keith Deal
Opening act- Hot Tuna

Jay Sinclair
Keith: You’re making me hungry.

Keith Deal
Jay Sinclair, with Meat Loaf and Bread and ya got yourself a sammich.

Jay Sinclair
Keith: Now I’m literally starving!!

Keith Deal
Jay Sinclair, I want Cake!

Keith Deal
May go Bowling for Soup later. Ok I'm done (mic drop)

Jay Sinclair
Keith: Please stop interrupting me while I am literally gnawing my own toes off in famished hunger.

Keith Deal
Jay Sinclair, have a nice slice of Humble Pie.

Jay Sinclair
Keith: I’m spent.

Keith Deal
Jay Sinclair, have a piece of Phish in a light Creem sauce made in a Skillet.

Keith Deal
I'm through!

Faustina Smith
Hahahahaha!!!!

***   ***   ***
Here's another meme Jay posted.
I truly loved Raul Julia - he was one of the sexiest men ever.
Period.
So, here it is: Important life lessons that I learned from Raul Julia's Portrayal Of Gomez Adams.
 
1. Show the same affection to your spouse upon each meeting that you would had you been separated for years.
 
2. Boundless enthusiasm for life is best expressed through sincere mustache growing.
 
3. Treat every encounter as an adventure.
 
4. Assume the best in everyone, even when proven wrong (especially when proven wrong).
 
5. Hobbies give you a measure of control when you find it slipping away in real life.
 
6. Nurture the passions of your loved ones, even when those passions are weird.
 
7. The books you keep on your shelves have the meaning to which you ascribe them.
 
8. History is horrible, and easier to love for it.
 
9. Your home is a reflection of your personality.
 
10. Every social interaction can be made more memorable through the introduction of swordplay.
 
***   ***   ***
Yes, yes, yes!
(smile!)

No comments: