Tuesday, June 8, 2021

most def getting spoiled

Her text had read: "Blue margaritas, Mexican, and a movie?"

Of course I'd given an enthusiastic "Si, por favor"!

And I'd brought her the "I Love You Oceanly" book...

purchased at the museum, just for her...

and she'd read it right then and there...

while munching chips and salsa.

(smile!)

Then we had $2 blue margaritas...

and we toasted her Dad...

and we dined on crunchy $1 tacos...

three for each of us!

And as we were leaving Rodeo, she gave me three new flamingoes to serve as bigger siblings to the foursome in my front yard!

Which begs the question: how many do I need to have a flock?

(smile!)
 

Next, it was to bop down to Liberty Cinemas...

'cause it's $5 Tuesday...

and ate up "Cruella" for dessert!

Doesn't she look more like Mama every day?

I love that gypsy love of jewelry she has, too!

Yes, I do believe I'm getting spoiled by these outings with my first niece...

and I am all in favor of more!

(smile!)

2 comments:

faustina said...

Note to self:

I absolutely MUST be sure to depart Hinesville before 5 PM.
She and I had skipped the end credits and then lollygagged in the parking lot until almost a quarter past 5.
BIG mistake.
HUGE mistake.
By the time I turned off Leroy Coffer on I-17, that coastal highway was a parking lot.
In full sun.
And I didn't get out of first gear for FORTY MINUTES.
My usual nice, one-hour, drive became a very hot, two-hour, ordeal.
Ack.
I'm glad she had me call her when I got home.
Now, she knows to hustle me on the road more quickly.
(smile)

faustina said...

Lookie here!
She's found someone reading "I Love You Oceanly" on fb!

https://www.facebook.com/VPFYMCA/videos/513876195958088