Thursday, November 26, 2020

prehistoric romp!

Little blonde heads in the cinema with me!
What a fabulous ending for my Thanksgiving Day!
I am so glad the twins - and their dad, too! - were able to join me for a post-feast movie!
This time, it was a brand-new shiny one!
"The Croods: A New Age" may have been aimed at its previous audience, who would have all aged seven years since the first one came out.
The girls just turned six.
 
Remember that birthday party at this month's start?
The one that Alyssa missed after she broke her arm?
Yes, that pink cast she now sports on her left makes it much easier to distinguish her from her minutes-younger sister, Leila.
No giggles from them during the film, but Michael certainly did guffaw a few times -
that was good to hear!
Yes, a very nice finish for my day!
(smile!)

No comments: