Tuesday, November 3, 2020

'lection day luncheon!

Such a rare treat!
A weekday lunch with my first niece!
We haven't had those since she stopped working in Richmond Hill.
The reason we were able to today is twofold: she had not yet changed her voting address and she was off from work early because the littlest girl had misbehaved at daycare.
All of that worked in my favor -
i thank You, God!
It was even on a Tina Tuesday, so I'm counting this as my date night meal - oh, yes, I am!
I had been planning to pick up pizza from Papa Murphy's, but now there was no need for that dinner.
Cici's made one to order for me, sans cheese but with plenty of chicken, pepperoni, and veggies, so I was one happy camper.
Plus, there was that great big salad and fresh, hot cinnamon buns for dessert.
This was a much better deal...
and the company that shared this with me made it a repast fit for royalty.
(smile!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

Woohoo!
Another luncheon at Cici's with the first niece, this time with no kids in tow!
She had been to the hair stylist for the first time since January - yes, that's right, the first month of 2020 - and had scheduled this meal with me earlier in the week.
Woohoo!!!
Life is good!