Monday, December 13, 2021

bingo! toons! what a monday!

Woot woot!

You know what this means, right?

A rare EIGHTH GAME of b-i-n-g-o tonight!

We were just flying along, even with quite a bit of trivia sprinkled about like commas!

I mean, like confetti!

Actually, that last bit was for my first niece's benefit, but I'm willing to wager that newlywed Audrey would get my drift, too!

Here's her 28-year-old self, with her dear husband, Grant, handling those quick-fire questions for the starred balls - he was super fast!

I knew she had been talking to him about some of us regulars, so I made sure to keep quips coming on the chat line!

I just know he was trying to get a closer look at me!

(smile!)

Then, after that 90 minutes of fun had gone by in a flash, onto my tv leapt folks in ugly sweaters with old-timey cartoons to brighten the rest of my evening!

That's right, ME tv had their 7 AM hosts bringing in two hours at night to spread a bit of Christmas cheer!

These were some 'toons from before my time - I mean, they were really OLD!

Like, "Bedtime For Sniffles", drawn by the same guy that would give us "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" a decade or so later!

Hope they'll do this again next year!

(smile!)

No comments: