Friday, December 24, 2021

angel bells and ghosts evening!

I took a break - kinda sorta! - from all the house cleaning I've been doing since yesterday afternoon to watch Clarence get his wings.

It simply isn't really Christmas to me if I don't see "It's A Wonderful Life", right?

So when I spotted it in the tv listings, I made sure to catch the whole movie... well, by sound, if not by sight.

Oh, did I not mention that I'd invited Jeff and Amy to swing by on Christmas Day and have some munchies, and that I'd gone to Aldi's for the first time ever to procure charcuterie treats?

Well, I did, and I did... and I've been cleaning like a crazy person ever since!

No, I still don't have any Christmas decor strewn round about, but that's okay.

At least the common areas of the house are presentable and clean, with stray stuff thrown into what was once the guest room, along with all the things going to Goodwill next week.

Now, I'm sittin' and watchin' this favorite from "The X-Files", the one with Lily Tomlin and Ed Asner as "The Ghosts Who Stole Christmas".

So very delightful - I'm so glad the timing has landed it now in that show's episodes!

Merry Christmas Eve to me!

i thank You, God!

No comments: