Monday, February 10, 2020

waiting for publishers clearing house

I've been entering their sweepstakes since August 2003, or so they have noted in letters proclaiming me "one of their most loyal supporters".
Over the past two weeks, I have received six mailings from them, all loaded with "colorful flyers" of items for sale, with "the discount already marked in the price".
That's six mailings, all for the prize to be given on February 28, 2020.

Obviously, I'm going to enter.
After all, each mailing has different prize numbers assigned to me.
Any of them might well be the one.
But, here's a curious thing:
one entry has a different address.
That one is going to St. Cloud, MN.
The others are all destined for Melville, NY.
What does that mean?
I have no idea...
but I'm feeling fortunate!
(smile)

No comments: