Saturday, January 1, 2022

a change of view with brunch in 2022

Here's my first meal of the day!

See my vitamins and such?

Plus, there's the obligatory coffee to start my engine... which actually sounds appropriate down here in NASCAR country!

(smile!)

And way down there...

past the edge of Daytona Beach Regency...

past the boardwalk...

down onto the sand itself...

is the Atlantic Ocean, bringing salt spray and white crests in from the far eastern horizon...

where the blue of the sea meets the blue of the sky.

(smile!)

Over my right shoulder...

and across the median and four lanes of Atlantic Boulevard...

there's the Starlite Diner...

parking lot full, and interior, too.

Perhaps tomorrow will be better for a visit.


 

And this...

this view of an ever-busy parking garage?

That is directly outside the living room window...

directly to my side as I enjoy my meal...

directly in the periphery of my view.

Sigh.

Good thing I grew up with three younger brothers.

I have many years of practice at ignoring anything I don't want to acknowledge.

(smile!)

No comments: