Sunday, January 2, 2022

don't ask if you don't want the truth

So, the front desk clerk texted me just moments ago to see how things were going.
Big mistake on his part; I told him the truth, no whitewash applied.
I wasn't rude about it, nor did I assign blame to anyone.
I was simply honest.
He should have already been aware of the problems in the suite, but I honestly have not ever seen any proof that one department of Diamond Resorts ever speaks with another.

----- 

11:06 AM
Just checking in -- how is your stay going so far? Feel free to reply back with a 1-10 (10 being excellent). Have a great day! - Tharius
 
11:12 AM
3. I have made a list of items needing repair. I do not want the work done during my stay, as I do not want strangers in here.
One TV (the one in the living room) has no video, so the maintenance man switched it with the TV from the bedroom. That was on Friday.
The TV from the bedroom has a problem with video breaking up (much like with a satellite signal during bad weather). That's on every channel and begins after the TV has been on for about thirty minutes. Very aggravating, but turning it off for a cool down during commercial breaks has helped me watch a program without people's faces being fractured.
The air conditioning unit on the bedroom balcony makes horrible noises and shakes the wall, as well as being deafening and interrupting sleep. I have finally managed to turn it off, so I was able to sleep last night.
The dining room light flickers and the bulb should be replaced.

-----
 
Note: all of the above took me about 12 minutes to type and send.
I did not wait for a response, but gathered the mail I was going to post, as well as my new MOAS membership card, and headed out to enjoy the beautiful day. 

-----

12:13 PM
What would be a good time for us to have maintenance come to the unit to address issues. - Tracey
 
12:17 PM
I would prefer that all work be done after I check out on Wednesday. I have had pneumonia twice and cannot risk being ill.
 
12:26 PM
I will schedule this work order. I understand with illness. Please let us know if you need anything and i hope you are feeling well. - Tracey

12:34 PM
Thank you for understanding.
 
-----
 
Done, and done!
I should be able to catch the 1:00 PM Planetarium show after all!
(smile!)

No comments: