Monday, September 20, 2021

not a rain dance... or that, either

It's been raining in Savannah since September 16th.

Let me let that soak in.

Hahahaha! A little pun fun!

Today, it has rained every hour, or so it seems.

So, I checked Pat Prokop's page.

Nope, no news of hurricanes offshore.

What about at that other page I use for such?

Well, they have resorted to having a bit of click bait fun, it would seem!

Very amusing!

Wanting to share, off I sent the photo, sharing it with mi tres amigas, mi dos hermanos, my first niece and her brother, my stepmom, the ex, the bfe, the 'Sweet Caroline' girls, the squirrel mistress, and my cousin Penny.

me: "Weather humor on nhc.noaa.gov"

Carolyn: "I think Tina was accidentally seeing if she could do the "Itchy Kitty" like Channing Tatum did in Free Guy and someone mistook it for the rain dance."

me: "No, I don't use two hands, just one."

Carolyn: "Wow, an old-fashioned girl like me. Right on, sista."

Barbara: "Wasn't that the worst dance move you've ever seen him do?"

me: "Um... what dance move?"

Barbara: "Channing Tatum's in Free Guy."

me: "He was great! Loved all the masturbation references! What a hoot!"

Barbara: " They probably had to pay him extra to ruin his reputation as a dancer!"

me: "His rep is solid. Maybe you did not get the point. With 3 brothers [and having worked most of my life in male-dominant fields], I totally got it!"

Barbara: "I was just hoping for a dance that appealed to me. That obviously wasn't in the plot."

me: "LOL! He was the avatar for a [22 yo] nerd that still lived in his mom's basement!"

Barbara: "That definitely took some acting on his part."

me: "He's a G.U.Y. It probably took some control to not bust out laughing during his scenes. Seriously."

Carolyn: "I think she just didn't get it."

Yeah, that may be right, for several reasons.

Neither Barbara nor Sandy have any appreciation for 'guy' movies nor 'guy' humor.

In addition, Boo has an issue with language, unable to understand the lyrics in songs and most likely missing parts of dialogues in movies.

She's told me that she uses screen captions when she watches at home.

Maybe she'll like "Free Guy" more when she can 'see' the funny bits in the script when she's able to watch it on her own television.

I do hope so.

As for me, I intend to see it on the silver screen again this week!

Oh, yeah!

(smile!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

More masturbation humor:

banana cream sandwich

Thanos glove

special sock

drive-by

snaky man

(True, mostly male-oriented, but still a hoot!)